• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

ZaZa back to the Hawks?

Vol4ever

• Premium Member

Does Zaza still have his restaurant in Atlanta? It makes sense and I'd love him back. He had some injury issues during his last couple years here and first year in Millwauke. According to games played, it seems to be behind him but he's also not getting younger.

2 hours ago, cam1218 said:

Does Zaza still have his restaurant in Atlanta? It makes sense and I'd love him back. He had some injury issues during his last couple years here and first year in Millwauke. According to games played, it seems to be behind him but he's also not getting younger.

It's not like we know his real age anyway. He came into the league looking like he was in his 30's. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wurider05 said:

I read somewhere that Ersan LLysova was 40 years old.

He's 33 if the conspiracy is to be believed. He's supposedly 30, but the story is there was a guy named Arsen Ilyasov from Uzbekistan born in 1984 who moved to Turkey and disappeared. Then Ersan's dad said he had forgotten to register his son at birth and he was born in 1987. I'm not sure how true all that info is, but that's what's out there.

• Like 3

This made me literally lol

Man, you’ve got to laugh at yourself sometimes. It’s whatever, it was hilarious,” Thompson told DePaula. “I got so much flak from my teammates, still am. Zaza has been killing me, challenging me to a dunk contest. That’s when you know you hit rock bottom: when Zaza thinks he’s a better dunker than you.