• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Moneyball Targets

TheFuzz

42 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

McLemore has been a major bust but maybe a chance in our system might resurrect his career.  

Yeah all he has going for him is that he shot 38% on threes last year, is young, and athletic. Outside of that he has a ways to go. I could see there being a market for him though, since that's a valuable skillset off the bench. Not expecting him to get Tyler Johnson money or anything close to that but could see some teams really wanting his services.

On 6/28/2017 at 9:35 PM, TheFuzz said:

Post any guys you like that might be value signings.

1) Donatas Motiejunas

2) Rudy Gay

3) James Johnson

4) Maybe Gallinari?

5) Patrick Patterson

6) Simmons

7) Mirotic

Any other guys?

Johnson won't be cheap. Gallinari wants the max. Simmons a RFA, it's going to cost money to get him out of SA's price range. Bulls want Mirotic back I believe.

On 6/28/2017 at 9:51 PM, DBac said:

Ekpe Udoh / Dewayne Dedmon for super cheap low minute centers.

Ben McLemore could be another THJ type reclamation project. I suspect he'll get overpaid by someone though. For cheap you could do worse.

Taj Gibson / David Lee cheapish PFs. Ersan might be the best option.

Omri Casspi can stretch the floor as a 3/4. Michael Beasley (lol) for a guy that can randomly get hot and go off.

I think Dedmon wants a big payday after opting out from SA. Lee is out for a couple of months.

Damn y'all are sticklers lol. When I say "value" I mean someone who could outperform their contracts. That's all it means. I'd like them to be young, of course, but Gallo for example might get a semi-reasonable deal. MIGHT.

Anyway, I really like Motiejunas and think he could be a solid get. He's much better than Muscala IMO and is completely falling off the radar.

I was intrigued by Monteunas but I peeped his numbers and I'm straight.

Nobody I'd sign in the next FA class either, thus the renovations going on with Phillips to distract from the armored ground tank.  Sean Kilpatrick for the bench would be nice.  Always liked Julius Randle but Collins will be starting and Tim is likely to return who's basically Rodney Hood.  If Jabari Parker wants to leave more money and Giannis on the table then he should have his head examined with his gimpy knees.

Edited by benhillboy