• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bye Bye Calderon

sillent

Reports are Cavaliers and Calderon have "mutual interest."

Haven't the Hawks learned anything with the Malcolm Delaney experiment?  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Alex said:

Reports are Cavaliers and Calderon have "mutual interest."

Haven't the Hawks learned anything with the Malcolm Delaney experiment?  

I actually think Delaney will be alot better this year. We are definitely starting a youth movement but I think it can work if Bud actually coaches this year. This team reminds me of when Ferry built/reinforced the team and it looked questionable on paper. It's not the flashiest looking team but hopefully it's effective.

Edited by sillent

3 minutes ago, sillent said:

I actually think Delaney will be alot better this year. We are definitely starting a youth movement but I think it can work if Bud actually coaches this year. This team reminds me of when Ferry built/reinforced the team and it looked questionable on paper. It's not the flashiest looking team but hopefully it's effective.

I just hate the idea of trying to find another virtually unknown and expect them to be any good.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, sillent said:

That man is 28 years old. His youth movement days are a bit behind him. 

• Like 4

Just now, Alex said:

I just hate the idea of trying to find another virtually unknown and expect them to be any good.  

With the Franchise player post that was done recently(limited superstars available) and with our new GM out to prove himself I don't think we have much of a choice. I personally would have gone a different route on every single move he has made so far but if it works he'll look like a genius.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Flight said:

That man is 28 years old. His youth movement days are a bit behind him. 

Ok let me rephrase although 26/28 are considered bball players prime years I will say Shlenk is making an unknown player movement. I'll learn to spell his name right if he gets it right but I'll agree with the genius because if it works great if not we are "flexible" enough to flip the script and reset.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

I really liked Calderon.  Heady player and good shooter.  

Same here.

On 7/1/2017 at 1:57 PM, Vol4ever said:

I really liked Calderon.  Heady player and good shooter.  

Just a bad defender at this stage of his carrier. This team needs players that are good on both ends of the court or atleast great on one end. 

• Like 1