• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Projected Line ups (Looks Familiar meaning ugly on paper)

sillent

Starters

PG Dennis Schröder - might average almost 30 and hopefully 9/10 assist

SG Kent Bazemore - hope he shows up and shows out. Big hopeful

SF Taurean Prince - opportunity for real recognition in this league and may average close to 20

PF John Collins - if he stays healthy could be one of the many ROY canidates but may be over shined

C Miles Plumlee - I see Diamond Stone taking his spot as well as Mike Muscala before the year is over with

Bench

PG Malcom Delaney - should be more of the player we hoped we were getting when we brought him here

SG Marco Belinelli - might end up being our best sharp shooter

SF Deandre Bembry - should be much improved and possibly become a starter over Baze before the year is out

PF Mike Muscala - may start over Plumlee but that's not saying much. Hopefully he's much improved

C Diamond Stone - could be our biggest surprise literally and physically

Back Up

SG Tyler Dorsey - will have ups and downs

PG Josh Magette - may become the backup point guard once he fully gets acclimated with the team and learns his teammates favorite spot

Overall on paper this team doesn't look good but if Bud and his coaching staff Actually coach and develop this year alot of unexpected magic might be possible. So will alot of expected bad play and turnovers that comes with the growing pains of such a young team. Whatever tthis team does it will put us in the exact position we need for next year and our multiple draft options. I want complain if we make the playoffs and still am hopeful but that is a BIG IF...

Thats the worst roster in the NBA. At least it's gonna be close to it. Dennis would have to be MVP good to take this team to the playoffs unless a big signing happens. Even in the awful east we are bottom of the barrel. And that's a good thing. 

I know it's bad when my biggest hopeful signing is currently Willie Reed. Since Schlenk has gone against every move I've wanted so far (including recently resigning Muscala) I'm sure he won't get Reed either smh... Still GO HAWKS and let's be the surprise team of the league this year (which we are sure to be if we come anywhere close to sniffing the playoffs.

First time in a long time if ever I'm already checking the mock draft for next year before the season even starts.

Edited by sillent
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, sillent said:

I know it's bad when my biggest hopeful signing is currently Willie Reed. Since Schlenk has gone against every move I've wanted so far (including recently resigning Muscala) I'm sure he won't get Reed either smh... Still GO HAWKS and let's be the surprise team of the league this year (which we are sure to be if we come anywhere close to sniffing the playoffs.

First time in a long time if ever I'm already checking the mock draft for next year before the season even starts.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/way-too-early-2018-nba-mock-draft-celtics-take-mizzous-michael-porter-at-no-1/

Edited by GABALLA
  • Like 2

If Miles Plumlee can play 20-25 minutes a game I think you'll see he has something to give.  He is athletic, can do pnr, has a bball iq.

Let's hope you are right on Diamond Stone!  I have seen too many guys who look like tarzan but play like jane because they can't pick up the game.  (last I played I was one of those guys except for the looking like tarzan part.)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GABALLA said:

I'll say it again...  wtf were the Nets thinking....

Anyway, it's going to be a learning year fo a lot of these guys but I suspect there will be games where they put it all together and surprise some good teams.

Looking forward to seeing the finsl roster as it should have some solid vets.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kerrypack said:

(and yeah, that is a horrible looking squad.)  Let's hope they bring in the scholar to the team this year, alpha "phi beta" kappa

Kaba looked like a bum in the first game.  he looed lost on defense and could not rebound.  Guess the game was to fast for him.

I did some quick math. Not including Collins, Dorsey, and Alpha, the current roster has an average PPG of about 75. Only 4 players average double digits and by far Schröder is the highest at 17.9. Next closest is 11.2. Now sure we don't know what the rookies will do, but man this roster looks pedestrian and terrible.

• Like 1