• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Not being overly cocky but...

JTB

15 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Wish I could argue this point because we're talking about our Hawks but its too steeped in fact. Think we'll be fun to watch many nights but the wins are definitely down the road.

Way, way down the road.

• Like 1

This thread is getting out of hand lol....I simply said I believe the Hawks defense will be a surprise for a young team and rank in the 15-17 range on defense. 

This has nothing to do with wins I'm just saying for an extremely young team I believe the defense is going to catch on among this group and be pretty decent.

not once did I say we aren't going to be a lottery team! Again I can see the defense being 15-17 ranked that's pretty damn good for a bunch of kids in the NBA that's all I'm saying. I think they can get there...doesn't mean they are going to win games cause of it. Hell we were ranked top 5 defense this past season and barely got over .500

• Like 2

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

I'm with you...the team will be far more competitive than the gloom and doom crowd predicts...For the life of me I can't understand why poster think that Millsa p is so far superior to John Collins.  What does he do better other than he is a little stronger than John now. But in 2 years, he will have far superior skill to what Millsap offered.

Yeah, right.

You're crazy.