• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dennis' summer for Germany

rd79

vor 18 Minuten, rd79 sagte:

Today Dennis lead Germany to a 67-57 win vs Zaza's Georgia, despite throwing the ball away 9 times... 

23 points on 8/19 FGs (2/3 from downtown) - Dennis got no respect by the refs so there were a lot of uncalled fouls, what explains some of the TOs and severel missed shots. So shooting wasn't as good as last game, but he had to shoulder scoring since the 2nd best scorer had 11 points on an even worse percentage.

BOXSCORE

Yeah officiating was horrible 

• Like 1

Now that I see Hartenstein play I'd say it was stupid not to draft him. He would have been exactly the player you can afford to develop as a 2nd round pick while rebuilding, No regular rotation player yet, but already more than Tavares or Nogueira ever will be...

Edited by rd79

2 hours ago, rd79 said:

Now that I see Hartenstein play I'd say it was stupid not to draft him. He would have been exactly the player you can afford to develop as a 2nd round pick while rebuilding, No regular rotation player yet, but already more than Tavares or Nogueira ever will be...

Yes.  That kid would have been a good investment in the 2nd round.

23 hours ago, KB21 said:

Yes.  That kid would have been a good investment in the 2nd round.

The Hawks seem to value the shooting guard position.  We have been drafting one each year, way back to John Jenkins all the way to present time with Tyler Dorsey.

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, Blunt91 said:

The Hawks seem to value the shooting guard position.  We have been drafting one each year, way back to John Jenkins all the way to present time with Tyler Dorsey.

Also seem to have trouble filling it with a no brainer starter.

YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Germany vs. France 84:81

Dennis was defended very well in the 1st half vs a opponent stacked with NBA experienced players. Germany was down 10-19 after the 1st qtr. At the end of the half Dennis was finally able to score  2 from the line and then 4 from the field. He shot only 2/9 in the 1st half but was able to create for his teammates.

In the 2nd half he was able to score, shot 3/6 and was able to go to the line where he added 9 more points. His complete stat line was 
21pts, 5/15 FGs, 0/4 3PTs, 11/11 FTs, 4 rebs, 8 assists and only 2 turnovers

Today another player stepped up in Daniel Theis (signed with BOS)
22pts, 8/9 FGs, 2/2 §PTs, 4/5 FTs, 7 rebs, 1 turn

Germany probably will play another stacked opponent next round - Spain.

Edited by rd79
  • Like 1