• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Playoffs talk

Alex

Boston struggling to close out Philly in the garden.  The pathetic teams the Cavaliers face year in and year out continues.  

• Moderators
On 5/8/2018 at 2:06 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

Toronto just rolled over and took it, smh.

Toronto lacks that star they need and they know it.  They can compete but when they run into LeBron it is folding time for them.  By game 4, they just wanted to go home and not prolong the embarrassment.  They are like the Grizzlies were for a lot of years -- some nice regular season pieces but not a contender at all.

• Moderators
On 5/4/2018 at 0:08 PM, benhillboy said:

No one can make me believe he’s a quality coach.  He’s been making a living off being Pop’s friend way too long.  I saw what type of coach he was when they were tanking.  He shouldn’t be on the same floor as Stevens in terms of adjustments.

Can't disagree with that in this series's. That last nonplay from a dead ball was terrible.  Young players do some stupid things but some really bad coaching moves in this series for the Sixers.  They better hope this was a learning experience for Brown too.

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 0:08 PM, benhillboy said:

No one can make me believe he’s a quality coach.  He’s been making a living off being Pop’s friend way too long.  I saw what type of coach he was when they were tanking.  He shouldn’t be on the same floor as Stevens in terms of adjustments.

I've been saying for years that he rides to work in a clown car.  All the media turds fell in love with him since Hinke forced him to be the media face throughout the tank fiasco.  They all give him a universal pass as a result.  The reality is he's not that great a coach.  Have they ever done anything insightful or innovative?

Smells like he just says, "Bwah, go owt theyuh, dribble it arownd and jak up shots ... no, give it to Jo-el, bwah."