• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dallas Pick Protection: What’s the status of this protective pick?

Brotha2ThaNite

6 minutes ago, Kimsey said:

Yeah, Orlando has to be the prime destination for Dennis. Maybe a lotto protected future pick and bad contract gets it done.

Phoenix still has Knight who they have no use for. Maybe they throw in Warren with Bridges now on board

They got okobo who I think is very underrated. I like melton for defense and Simons from an offensive perspective but okobo is and should be pretty good. They still have knight so they can let him grow with the team they have drafted.

Schlenk just said on 92.9 The Game that the Mavs’ pick we received for next year is only top 5 protected for 2 years, then top 3 protected for 2 years, then no protection in the 5th year. I still feel like it’ll convey this season, somewhere around 10th. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, hazer said:

Schlenk just said on 92.9 The Game that the Mavs’ pick we received for next year is only top 5 protected for 2 years, then top 3 protected for 2 years, then no protection in the 5th year. I still feel like it’ll convey this season, somewhere around 10th. 

Even if Cuban risk a big deal on Cousins and it pans out, making the playoffs in the West will not be a picnic. Doncic may start for them right away; but he is going to have some growing pains getting use to the size, speed, and style of play in the NBA. He is a tough kid but tough will not make up for the speed every team has here.

My three ROY front runners are Ayton, Bagley, and our very own Trae Young.

Man I want Dennis traded already.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Even if Cuban risk a big deal on Cousins and it pans out, making the playoffs in the West will not be a picnic. Doncic may start for them right away; but he is going to have some growing pains getting use to the size, speed, and style of play in the NBA. He is a tough kid but tough will not make up for the speed every team has here.

My three ROY front runners are Ayton, Bagley, and our very own Trae Young.

Man I want Dennis traded already.

Definitely don’t think Mavs make the playoffs this year. But they’ll be better than 5th in the lottery, so pick will convey. I expect the Hawks to be land somewhere in the range of 6th-10th pick. So we could be looking at 2 top 10 picks for the Hawks next draft. 3 first rounders again, if LaBrawna stays.

• Like 2

Anybody else feeling better the day after? I was pretty pissed last night, now I'm starting to feel better. Idk if its because of the stuff I've been reading today saying the Hawks had a good draft, or all the Trae Young highlight videos, or the fact that we got another pick for next year....but today is better. I'm ready to buy a Trae Young jersey. 

• Like 1