• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Media Day/Training Camp/Preseason 2018

JayBirdHawk

Dream home court this season is McCamish because the home arena is under renovations.  Guess this means that the Hawks will be there too, at least for pre season game.  Hopefully, TV will cover some pre season games.

:Bob:Atlanta announcer!!

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Countdown is on!  Next Monday - Media day!

Next Tuesday (One week from today) training camp!

Can't be too long until this year's G League type Atlanta Hawks are on TV.  We've all been told how low on talent this hometown team is right now.  No player on our roster is capable of starting on any of the other 29 NBA teams.  Now, that's low.

Like a new expectant parent, we wait to see how the new baby looks.  Being told our new baby is terrible before anyone has even looked at it.  Yet, that's what has happened to our poor Hawk team.

Just wait.  We will win a game this season!  I just know it!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I saw the Huerter Nique Jersey one yesterday on instagram... ? it! 

? Collins ...jab step jab... that kid is funny ? 

49 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Countdown is on!  Next Monday - Media day!

Next Tuesday (One week from today) training camp!

Can't be too long until this year's G League type Atlanta Hawks are on TV.  We've all been told how low on talent this hometown team is right now.  No player on our roster is capable of starting on any of the other 29 NBA teams.  Now, that's low.

Like a new expectant parent, we wait to see how the new baby looks.  Being told our new baby is terrible before anyone has even looked at it.  Yet, that's what has happened to our poor Hawk team.

Just wait.  We will win a game this season!  I just know it!!

? we will come out and win game 1 and punch the Mavs in the mouth!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I'm ready and excited for the season.

Let's Go Hawks!!!

❤️ it...we look young, fresh, hungry ? and full of confidence. Spellman skill looks stout though ? that might be good for pounding in the paint and seasonal long screen settings for bruises..it’s like padding.. the rest of the kids look like they’ve had enough of the yoga ??‍♂️ or ?‍♀️ mats and hit the hardwood. 

LETS GO HAWKS!!!! ? ?