• Raised $390 of $700 target

Media Day/Training Camp/Preseason 2018

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member

30. Atlanta Hawks 
2017-18 record: 24-58
Result: Missed playoffs
Previous rank: No. 30

How will rookie Trae Young fare in Atlanta's five-out offense? The rebuilding club underwent a number of key changes this summer, hiring coach Lloyd Pierce and dealing point guard Dennis Schröder away to make more room for Young. Beyond that, GM Travis Schlenk appears to be trying to build this team much like the one in Golden State that he came from, with a ton of shooting and floor spacing. Seeing more growth from big man John Collins in Year 2 will be key, but above all else, the development of the new offense -- particularly with Young, who was widely seen as more of a risk than someone like Luka Doncic -- is paramount to the Hawks. They likely won't win much, but seeing positive signs out of their youngest players would provide some hope for the near future. -- Herring
  • Key additions: Trae Young, Kevin Huerter, Omari Spellman, Jeremy Lin, Justin Anderson and Alex Len

• Key subtractions: Dennis Schröder and Mike Muscala

ESPN's 1st Power Rankings.

Count me as one who thinks Orlando and Phoenix (2 teams without a Bonafide PG) and the Kings, cause they're the Kings will have a worse record than the Hawks.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/24743916/nba-power-rankings-training-camp-questions-all-30-teams

4 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

going all out with fake surgeries even

I'll believe they had surgeries when I see the MRI reports and the actual surgery scars.

You have to remember, this team is tanking.  There is nothing so low that they wouldn't stoop to doing it if it pushes forward the tank.