• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Building our winning Hawk team

Gray Mule

57 minutes ago, KB21 said:

You must work at the Strange Brew Coffee House.

NOTE: Strange Brew is the best coffee shop around, hands down.  Much better than that crap Starbucks sells.  

I think what matters more is who will replace the coach we have now in three years.

Probably truth in that statement as Brown is somewhat of an anomaly in steering through the tank while remaining there.  Also, tried Counter Culture Coffee?  Utterly amazing stuff and is truly one of the top third tier roasters out there.  Even have a tasting center in Atlanta.

1 hour ago, Jungle Jack said:

Probably truth in that statement as Brown is somewhat of an anomaly in steering through the tank while remaining there.  Also, tried Counter Culture Coffee?  Utterly amazing stuff and is truly one of the top third tier roasters out there.  Even have a tasting center in Atlanta.

I'm coming to Atlanta in August, so I'll check it out.

2 hours ago, KB21 said:

You must work at the Strange Brew Coffee House.

NOTE: Strange Brew is the best coffee shop around, hands down.  Much better than that crap Starbucks sells.  

Man, if they're serving you teabag coffee, find another place for your mornin joe bro.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Man, if they're serving you teabag coffee, find another place for your mornin joe bro.

They have a blueberry cobbler flavored coffee that is amazing!!  I also get coffee beans directly from the roasters that supply Strange Brew with their coffee.  The latest beans I got from High Point Roaster is Myanmar.  I haven't opened it yet.  I'm still finishing up the Malawi coffee that I got the last time.  I have a patient that brings works for the roasting company that brings me a bag of coffee everytime he comes in to see me.  Kenyan, Ethiopian, and Papa New Guinea are my three favorites.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Hehehehehehehe sorry the teabag..kekekekeke I know I know I can’t mature all the way ok. Life is about fun. Why so serious Lin fans?...

• Like 2