Hot Melton ?

Spud2nique

• Admin
3 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Great title!

I was working on Everybody Trades Chriss but this works well!

~lw3

Thats awesome too

Knight is a good fit in Houston as he can play off of Harden (he is an undersized SG) ... Chriss might fit there well too if he gets his head on straight.  

I am not sure why PHX did the trade.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Great title!

I was working on Everybody Trades Chriss but this works well!

~lw3

❤️ that title too. Your the king of them lw3, just came up with the best I could from watching the best for years ?.

I’m kind of perplexed ? with what Houston is doing. So now they essentially have 3 point guards in cp3, MCW and Knight, and Knight makes a ton of money, almost as much as Anderson, but not quite.

Melo

MCW

Knight

Three of my least fav NBA players are now on the team that HAD the best chance to beat the Warriors last year. This really stinks. What is Morey doing.

Having said that, Morey gets himself a #8 overall raw stud in Chriss. This guy shows flashes of brilliance on the court from time to time. If he works on the consistency, he’s gonna flourish in a run n gun ? offense.

Trade grade for :

Suns: C+

Rockets: B+

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I don't understand the deal for either team. 

I guess Houston saves a little money off of Anderson's deal, but are they banking on an injured Knight and Lazy Chriss.

Phoenix - still without a PG.

Horrible deal for both IMHO.  Is PHX going "all-in" on the playoffs?  Have fun with that.  Is HOU thinking Knight will play more than like 20 games the next 2 years or that Chrisssssss is gonna do anything other than show up for a game or two to entice them?  Suns thinking Dragan gonna not be the next Darko?  Have fun with all that.

5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

❤️ that title too. Your the king of them lw3, just came up with the best I could from watching the best for years ?.

But ... but I thought I was .... nevermind.

W28tx6T

I would've gone "Rockets Criss'n Knight and AnderSuns"

Huh?  Trying too hard?  Yeah, I suppose so.

4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I’m kind of perplexed ? with what Houston is doing. So now they essentially have 3 point guards in cp3, MCW and Knight, and Knight makes a ton of money, almost as much as Anderson, but not quite.

Melo

MCW

Knight

Three of my least fav NBA players are now on the team that HAD the best chance to beat the Warriors last year. This really stinks. What is Morey doing.

Having said that, Morey gets himself a #8 overall raw stud in Chriss. This guy shows flashes of brilliance on the court from time to time. If he works on the consistency, he’s gonna flourish in a run n gun ? offense.

Trade grade for :

Suns: C+

Rockets: B+

Stahhp.  CrissssSSuccks

Everybody getta F

• Like 3

5 hours ago, kg01 said:

Horrible deal for both IMHO.  Is PHX going "all-in" on the playoffs?  Have fun with that.  Is HOU thinking Knight will play more than like 20 games the next 2 years or that Chrisssssss is gonna do anything other than show up for a game or two to entice them?  Suns thinking Dragan gonna not be the next Darko?  Have fun with all that.

But ... but I thought I was .... nevermind.

W28tx6T

I would've gone "Rockets Criss'n Knight and AnderSuns"

Huh?  Trying too hard?  Yeah, I suppose so.

Stahhp.  CrissssSSuccks

Everybody getta F

I don’t know if I’m down with ur abruptness today....

The Rockets can’t get an F. They traded Anderson and ended up with Chriss. That’s pretty decent as far as value. 

Ps You know lw3 is the king of them. But you’re starting to look like a Prince.. I like ur title but it seems to loaded for the average mind. You need to dumb it down a bit in my opinion. For that, see @imnotevennaminganyonehere..

?