• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Series: Jezuuuuus CHRYsler

hazer

I mean the past is a nice place to visit, but a dangerous place to dwell. We have the most exciting young core in our history, STAAAAAAAAHP 🤮

• Like 1

Haha, I don't got a problem with them per se but there needs to be a better marketing strategy.  It's the offseason, drop these once a week that way fans can really mull over them rather than having the entire 99'-00' roster trotted out in their own individual threads over a couple hours.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, MaceCase said:

Haha, I don't got a problem with them per se but there needs to be a better marketing strategy.  It's the offseason, drop these once a week that way fans can really mull over them rather than having the entire 99'-00' roster trotted out in their own individual threads over a couple hours.

It was an interesting lil’ exercise in nostalgia, in concept, when it all started as we’re in the “lull.” But good GAWD mahn, ENOUGH 😳

Edited by hazer
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, hazer said:

It was an interesting lil’ exercise in nostalgia, in concept, when it all started as we’re in the “lull.” But good GAWD mahn, ENOUGH 😳

What are you trying to say? 🤔 

Just say it and stop beating around the bush. You already hurt our, Diesel’s feelings. 😞 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I’m fascinated with these guys. 😆 Thomas I think you know me bro who are you? (Starting to close curtains)..

Yeah, be glad I am not playing Dudley Moore's role in Chevy Chase's movie "Foul Play". 

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Yeah, be glad I am not playing Dudley Moore's role in Chevy Case's movie "Foul Play". 

An example of something so awful it was awesome 👏🏽

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Moderators
On 9/12/2019 at 1:29 AM, hazer said:

but we haven't seen the threads for Speedy Claxton, Ivan Johnson, Pero Antic, Danny Manning, or John Jenkins.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

It’s funny a lot of folks don’t seem to want to go back to talking about the players.

To me, that kinda tells me they are too young to know about it, and thus, possibly a bit jelly.

I’m 49 years old son 👏🏽😜giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a102fea68ed90e0335b

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

It’s funny a lot of folks don’t seem to want to go back to talking about the players.

To me, that kinda tells me they are too young to know about it, and thus, possibly a bit jelly.

Yeah, we have had quite a few really good runs over the years and have enjoyed almost all of it. Not the going home part of course but certainly most of the other stuff.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

You got 6 years of wisdom on me. Teach me @hazer teach me.

-Daniel son 🥋 

“Always pass on what you have learned...” ~ Yoda

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
30 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Some of it is just plain ole depressing maaaan!!

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1