• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Houston Rockets vs. Golden State Warriors: Which Model will we follow?

enrique

If you mean CLP having film sessions with Trae looking at Harden and showing him exactly what NOT to do defensively and off the ball, then looking at Steph sans the shot selection and flippant passes and saying “do ALL of that” then I’m with it.  Every championship team in modern history has borrowed from those before it but I’m confident General T. Schlee has his own vision.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

When are we going to get some real beat writers to come to Atlanta?

Amen 🙏🏿 #nomorebradsever

The problem I have with Brad is that he doesn’t nor has ever played the game of basketball 🏀, thus, I can’t get into his head because he doesn’t know the game well enough to engage me. The end.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

When are we going to get some real beat writers to come to Atlanta?

May actually be the problem since they come from somewhere else usually. We already have a transient workforce in Atlanta and beat writers fit that same category of course. I may actually be confusing this with Sports Radio but still. Nobody is a homer in our rags.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vol4ever said:

I don't listen to any atlanta sports radio.  Just a bunch of out of town BS.  They dont even talk about sports in the morning half the time.  

Then you’re missing out BIGtime on Mike Bell of “Dukes and Bell” and Buck Belue of “Buck and Kincaid”.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, hazer said:

and Buck Belue of “Buck and Kincaid”.

Not easy to spend the time to listen to Buck when Kincade is the other voice on that show. Wish that Kincade would just go ahead and find and then quickly take his dream job....back in Philly. Would help clean up the air waves round here. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1