• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Chase center soldiers

Spud2nique

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

I see what you did there? No Pun intended? 😄

Debating with Luka fans is like taking on a dozen Diesel's back in that day when we were always going at it. I am with @Spud2nique on this, sometimes it is like being aged three years!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member

......and most of those fools forget how much shit us Hawks fan took over there on the Hawks board for getting Trae especially when he was struggling the early part of last season. They were posting L**a stats after every game on the Hawks board, then they disappeared when Trae started playing well.

• Sad 1

On 11/4/2019 at 3:05 PM, Buzzard said:

Debating with Luka fans is like taking on a dozen Diesel's back in that day when we were always going at it. I am with @Spud2nique on this, sometimes it is like being aged three years!

At some point, not sure how soon, we will admit both guys are probably in the running for HOF say fifteen years or a tad more from now. Both are great players and I just simply rather follow our guy than the Mav's guy. The trade is done you know. Actually hoping to meet them in the finals one day and prove everyone right about both cats. Of course we really need to win that particular series. Carries a bit of weight you know.   

2 hours ago, Thomas said:

At some point, not sure how soon, we will admit both guys are probably in the running for HOF say fifteen years or a tad more from now. Both are great players and I just simply rather follow our guy than the Mav's guy. The trade is done you know. Actually hoping to meet them in the finals one day and prove everyone right about both cats. Of course we really need to win that particular series. Carries a bit of weight you know.   

I was calling Luka a top 20 player in the NBA but there was a thread on his good defense, I have zero problem admitting how good Luka is; but good/great defense, I have to pump the brakes on.

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 1