• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My fav rag doll..Ainge

Spud2nique

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2019 at 1:46 PM, Spud2nique said:

I wish Tree woulda just picked him up and sumo his head down into the hardwood. ✌️ ☮️ #missingthedaysofthetough

I can’t even knock Ainge there though.  Form tackle lol.

I’ve never seen those shooting shackets.

I was actually expecting both players to go back to the bench.  The good ole days when you treated your opponent like a freaking opponent!!!

Edited by benhillboy
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

The good ole days when you treated your opponent like a freaking opponent!!!

Now I just watch like a perplexed 😕 monkey 🐒 as the younguns do their hand 🖐 clap 👏 shakes 🤝 😆 

Ya I miss those days.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Now I just watch like a perplexed 😕 monkey 🐒 as the younguns do their hand 🖐 clap 👏 shakes 🤝 😆 

Ya I miss those days.

Your comment about slamming a head into the floor in the Garden is such great stuff. But then what did the Celtics even care, their floor was so fracked up careers were destroyed just because of knee and ankle injuries. The saying was the Green players avoided certain spots on the floor. Nique had a great conspiracy theory about that in the eighties. I absolutely believe him. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya I miss those days.

I swear, at the end of civilization the 80s and 90s will be looked upon as the high water mark of American culture.  I try to transport myself back to that time as much as possible.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Thomas said:

The saying was the Green players avoided certain spots on the floor

Well the Karma 🏀 Gods came back to pay Larry with a certain spot on the floor against the Pacers in 91 playoffs. Head 💥.. I watched every game of that rooting for Reggie, The rifle man 👨 and big Rik! The last days of Larry I believe before Kevin came with his retirement the following season. Good memories. Lol. Not for us but the demise of the green.

11 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I swear, at the end of civilization the 80s and 90s will be looked upon as the high water mark of American culture.  I try to transport myself back to that time as much as possible.

Authenticity is gone in a lot of ways. 😢 

• Like 1