• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How do we get another 2020 1st (Non-Lotto)

JayBirdHawk

7 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

🤔🤨 .......no one's looking, you can tell me...I swear!:laugh:

:read:...me looking at ALL the starting PGs and their backups

You would he shocked to see how my content on here ends up on other NBA team's board. That's why I was getting into some trouble at one point. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

You would he shocked to see how my content on here ends up on other NBA team's board. That's why I was getting into some trouble at one point. 

I saw one on realGM :laugh:🤔....i can't remember which team though. Even linked the Squawk. Might have been NYK.

37 minutes ago, terrell said:

Ill give you Skal I guess. I havent seen enough of him.....Prince is 33% shooter from 3 this year..(1-15 in his last 3 games played) Yikes.. And Dedmon shot 22% from deep last season. lol.  What are you basing this on?

Off watching games for years. I'm not just talking about this past season. Prince shot it well from deep with us his last year as did Dedmon with his first stint, especially for a 7 footer. 

Speaking of things to base things off of; focusing on just one year that favors your argument and leaving out the rest of their career is statistical bias. Don't give me your 'last 3 games' shit. Hopefully you don't work in the field of science. 

• 1 month later...