• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jones'n to get Myles away from Indiana?

kg01

Twits suggesting LOladipo and Myles are about to ask out of Indiana ...

In theory, I'd love a player like Turner here buuuut ... all the rumblings of his family being Lavar-esque and his not wanting to take a lesser role to Sabonis don't smell like 'team player' to me.

Most know I'm not high on the LOladipo-wagon.  Glad you had your one good year but ... I mean, you've only had one good year.  The rest of your career has been bench-worthy if we're being honest.  And now you're hurt .. and old so ... #EZPassLane

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
29 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Twits suggesting LOladipo and Myles are about to ask out of Indiana ...

In theory, I'd love a player like Turner here buuuut ... all the rumblings of his family being Lavar-esque and his not wanting to take a lesser role to Sabonis don't smell like 'team player' to me.

Most know I'm not high on the LOladipo-wagon.  Glad you had your one good year but ... I mean, you've only had one good year.  The rest of your career has been bench-worthy if we're being honest.  And now you're hurt .. and old so ... #EZPassLane

They're late, we have our own 'SupesBomb'. :laugh:

I would have been interested in Turner before Capela. I would be interested if he would embrace a role off the bench, but from what you said he's not and doesn't even want a lesser role starting.

The most I'd offer for Dipo's 1 year is the OKC 2022 1st (lottery protected then 2 2nds).

• Like 2