• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Dangerfield 2022 NBA odds

Spud2nique

36 minutes ago, AHF said:

Wiseman is the last thing the Sixers need in a deal for Simmons.  Not only does he play the same position as Embiid but he carries the same issue as Simmons having shot 62.8% from the line (compared to Simmons' 61.3% ft%).  Beyond Embiid and Simmons their next best guy plays PF.

They need to deal Simmons for a guard.  Period.  

True but if it’s Lillard I’ll still be pissed. I guess the Hawk faithful in me wants them to keep Ben and not pair Embiid with Lillard. That could be trouble. 

22 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

True but if it’s Lillard I’ll still be pissed. I guess the Hawk faithful in me wants them to keep Ben and not pair Embiid with Lillard. That could be trouble. 

Is it crazy of me to actually want to see Lillard paired with Embiid? I actually would like to see Dame with a better pairing. Not at our expense of course but I'm curious to see how that would look and also confident as a team/fan that we can still beat them. 

I also wouldn't mind them doing the Golden State swap and continue messing up both franchises though lol... 

Either way I hope we continue to use these rankings as motivation that it will take years of winning for us to fully change the narrative and I hope we embrace it and fully take on the challenge.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, sillent said:

I actually would like to see Dame with a better pairing.

Agree here. He’s another superstar I really like, ya a little Dame time pointing at his watch but he’s an Oakland product close to my heart and home.

30 minutes ago, sillent said:

I also wouldn't mind them doing the Golden State swap and continue messing up both franchises though lol... 

NO! BOYCOTT DEALING WITH GS! 

7 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Agree here. He’s another superstar I really like, ya a little Dame time pointing at his watch but he’s an Oakland product close to my heart and home.

NO! BOYCOTT DEALING WITH GS! 

I meant a Ben Simmons/Draymond Green pairing and Embiid/Noel I meant Okafor, No, Wiseman pairing. The Process continues.... If that were to happen I could see Wiseman being the starting center in Philly and them calling it the Process 2.0... I don't believe Morey would continue that route but than again some teams don't learn lol

• Moderators
16 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Lillard would be a best case outcome for Philly.  I want no part of Embiid with him either.  Portland would regret that pretty badly when they watch Simmons on offense in the playoffs (assuming they wouldn't miss the playoffs without Dame).

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Portland didn't fire Stotts and hire Chauncey just to deal Lillard.  Certainly not for a fake star like Simmons.  

I heard it would take:

Simmons, Thybulle, Milton and Maxey for Lillard. Still though, Chauncey came in for one man, Dollar.