• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sneaky Good Most Improved Off Season

sillent

With our Hawks it started with the draft. Not only did we retain all of our assets but we got 2 more steals before the night was over.

Free agency we traded for Wright (while losing no on court production) and got Dieng (at a reasonable deal).

We solved 2 immediate needs back up point guard and back up center to help Clint/OO.

We of course signed our own 2 in Trae and JC for the future...

I did say most improved though and even if we win a chip we were only 6 wins away.

I believed the sneaky good/most improved teams are the Boston Celtics in the East and the Memphis Grizzlies in the West.

Boston players that may be effective during season...

Marcus Smart/Dennis Schröder/Peyton Prichard/ Khris Dunn/

Josh Richardson /Nesmith

Jaylon Brown

Jayson Tatum/Enes Kanter/Bruno Fernando 

Robert Williams/Al Horford 

Not many were really paying attention to Boston but they quietly got sneaky deep. It shouldn't just be the Jayson and Jaylen show next season.

Memphis since they aren't in our conference I want break them down.

I can see both teams on each side surprising like we did and making the conference finals in each of their conferences.

A Hawks/Celtics Eastern Conference Finals would renew a rivalry but I expect us to come out on top and create a new narrative compared to the one that's been in the past.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Gonna have to disagree with Boston improving this off-season. I just don’t see how an old Horford, Josh Richardson, Dennis, Bruno and Dunn can be considered an improvement. 

I know they want to get Tatum and Brown more involved as the main pieces but to me they actually downgraded for the most part. 

This could also be a biased opinion from a Celtic hater so.. 

I see ol' sillent is not a partaker of the I.S.E. section.

https://www.hawksquawk.net/topic/431327-ive-seen-enough/page/24/?tab=comments#comment-1120939

Edited by kg01
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3