• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Another QB coming after the injury

Gray Mule

Back up QB for the Falcons - - Out for the season with injury.  New #2 QB has been very good for an undrafted player.  He seems capable of doing the job.  But, this injury means that there is a big opening and there will be a search for another QB to fill the void.

Any ideas?

:search:

• Moderators

Can you imagine what would happen in this town if Falcons signed Kapernick?   But that will never happen.

RGIII is still available and apparently Alex Smith at 37 years old would consider ?   I don't know i heard someone mention that. 

• Like 1

#10 draft pick a few years ago.  Must have had something going for him.  Yet, Atlanta is the 5th team for him already and he's only 24 years old.  We didn't trade for him.  He was released by his last team.

With all this going against him, Atlanta apparently saw something when they called him in for a tryout.  They signed him up.  He may not be the only one who gets called before all is said and done.

Yet, I can't help but to root for the guy.  They say he's smart and has started for one or two of his former teams.  Maybe he's just needed the right team to play for and the Falcons is it!  Right now, we can only hope and wait and see what we have.

:smug:

My understanding of Rosen is that he's gun shy. Won't stay in the pocket and doesn't want to get hit.  Likely had too many hits early in his career.  Hopefully, AS can get him to hang in there to let the route open up and make the connection.  There is definitely something off with him, as he has a big arm and was seen as a smart guy coming out of college. 

• Like 1