Guess what jersey finally came in today

Sothron

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, Sothron said:

My Christmas present from Mrs. sothron finally gets a friend. The John Collins City edition finally came in today. She got me the city edition shorts as well. Let's see if the new jersey has some karma tonight...

20220112_165009.jpg

Nice!!!  I got the OO city edition and it took forever to get in as well.  The yellow has grown on me a lot.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Nice!!!  I got the OO city edition and it took forever to get in as well.  The yellow has grown on me a lot.

I went from hating it to being like actually that's not bad to "ok I gotta get this". 

I still hate volt with a passion though.

• Like 2

I’ve never been this jealous of you before @Sothron. Those things are beautiful! Take care of them and they’ll take care of you. :indifferent:

I really wanna get some now but here’s my dilemma I’m in my mid 40’s and own about 30 jersey’s and none have been worn more than 7 times.

ps Reggie Theus on NBA radio make a snide remark about “not runnin around and getting a Curry jersey”.. I think he was hatin on adult jersey wearing.

Then he sidetracked and @kg01 you’ll like this, he shouted out to Nique for his bday and said Nique and I used to race our cars him in his Ferrari and me in my turbo Porsche. :dance: That’s sick 😷 

Then he made another snide remark regarding Nique never being able to “wipe his butt with his left hand” but no way to stop him even though you knew he was driving hard and right and would dominate you. 

Reggie sounds laid back but as a player I had a problem with him I thought he was way too selfish, but that’s just me.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sothron said:

My Christmas present from Mrs. sothron finally gets a friend. The John Collins City edition finally came in today. She got me the city edition shorts as well. Let's see if the new jersey has some karma tonight...

20220112_165009.jpg

Did you get the insurance (trade) on the JC one? 🏃‍♀️.. (out before the bash)

@Sothron Imagine you absolutely knew the Hawks were getting KAT and got a yellow KAT Hawks jersey and walked around town struttin. :laugh1: 

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Did you get the insurance (trade) on the JC one? 🏃‍♀️.. (out before the bash)

@Sothron Imagine you absolutely knew the Hawks were getting KAT and got a yellow KAT Hawks jersey and walked around town struttin. :laugh1: 

If we get KAT then I'll try to get a yellow KAT jersey absolutely.

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

I’ve never been this jealous of you before @Sothron. Those things are beautiful! Take care of them and they’ll take care of you. :indifferent:

I really wanna get some now but here’s my dilemma I’m in my mid 40’s and own about 30 jersey’s and none have been worn more than 7 times.

ps Reggie Theus on NBA radio make a snide remark about “not runnin around and getting a Curry jersey”.. I think he was hatin on adult jersey wearing.

Then he sidetracked and @kg01 you’ll like this, he shouted out to Nique for his bday and said Nique and I used to race our cars him in his Ferrari and me in my turbo Porsche. :dance: That’s sick 😷 

Then he made another snide remark regarding Nique never being able to “wipe his butt with his left hand” but no way to stop him even though you knew he was driving hard and right and would dominate you. 

Reggie sounds laid back but as a player I had a problem with him I thought he was way too selfish, but that’s just me.

I wear my jerseys and shorts when I play basketball. I also wear them when I'm playing that team in 2k. I don't give a damn what other people think. I'm 45 years old and I'll wear them for life.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Sothron said:

If we get KAT then I'll try to get a yellow KAT jersey absolutely.

I wear my jerseys and shorts when I play basketball. I also wear them when I'm playing that team in 2k. I don't give a damn what other people think. I'm 45 years old and I'll wear them for life.

Yup same, apparently Reggie Theus is superior to us. :indifferent:

• Sad 1