• Current Donation Goals

• Raised 390.00 USD of 700.00 USD target

Damaged good Star w/ Ice Trae

JTB

• Moderators
13 hours ago, JTB said:

Fair enough 

He has always been too thin to really man the center spot on a full-time basis.  He can do it very effectively in the right spots, though.

• Like 1

• Moderators
On 3/12/2022 at 12:16 AM, Diesel said:

What we need is a player who can play the wing position and get points and play defense. 

Agree.   I like all of our guys but to be championship level we need an upgrade of either Huerter or Hunter.  At least the way they are playing now.   Bogi is better on offense than those two but still not good enough especially on the defensive end. 

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

Agree.   I like all of our guys but to be championship level we need an upgrade of either Huerter or Hunter.  At least the way they are playing now.   Bogi is better on offense than those two but still not good enough especially on the defensive end. 

Bogi's defense is trash...

Last night, Bogi made me re-exam Buddy Heild.  Buddy ran right past Bogi and all Bogi could do was give that soup eating grin..

Bogdan Bogdanovic with the goofy smile during the break to commercial -  YouTube

Later on, I saw him high fiving Buddy after Buddy had toasted his soul...

I know that you all are friends.. But I miss the mindset of the old school basketball players.  When we are on this court, friendship is out of the window.  Til this day... Jordan still hates Isaiah. 

Jordan Walk GIF - Jordan Walk Out - Discover & Share GIFs

I know that the league wants to be a friendlier league and set up kids for Good sportsmanship...

But it feels like only KD is the only one keeping it real...

TNT All-Star draft saw LeBron covering laughter while Kevin Durant  explained not choosing James Harden

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Bogi's defense is trash...

Last night, Bogi made me re-exam Buddy Heild.  Buddy ran right past Bogi and all Bogi could do was give that soup eating grin..

Bogdan Bogdanovic with the goofy smile during the break to commercial -  YouTube

Later on, I saw him high fiving Buddy after Buddy had toasted his soul...

I know that you all are friends.. But I miss the mindset of the old school basketball players.  When we are on this court, friendship is out of the window.  Til this day... Jordan still hates Isaiah. 

Jordan Walk GIF - Jordan Walk Out - Discover & Share GIFs

I know that the league wants to be a friendlier league and set up kids for Good sportsmanship...

But it feels like only KD is the only one keeping it real...

TNT All-Star draft saw LeBron covering laughter while Kevin Durant  explained not choosing James Harden

I hear what you're saying but KD is just talk.   He's not going to back up anything with actual physical play.  He thinks shooting over guys who are 6 inches shorter is being tough.    I think he's under appreciated really but tough guy he isn't.  

Yeah Bogi's defense has not been good but offensively he's the only one who can give us that second punch.  As you said we need to upgrade in the offseason.  

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I hear what you're saying but KD is just talk.   He's not going to back up anything with actual physical play.  He thinks shooting over guys who are 6 inches shorter is being tough.    I think he's under appreciated really but tough guy he isn't.  

Yeah Bogi's defense has not been good but offensively he's the only one who can give us that second punch.  As you said we need to upgrade in the offseason.  

I'm not suggesting fighting.. Don't get me wrong.  I'm suggesting that everytime you see them... you try to put 50 on em.   You try to shut them down.  You try to embarrass them in some way.  This is what I'm talking about:

CJ Fogler AKA Perc70 #BlackLivesMatter on Twitter: "Yeah John Collins  wearing a shirt of him dunking on Embiid Friday night is 💰  https://t.co/L7LPZ7ihv0" / Twitter

After dunking over Embiid in the playoffs and wearing the shirt to the press conference and putting the 76ers out of the playoffs... JC and Embiid should never be friends... and if they end up on the same team, there has to be a moment involving a boxing ring and  3minutes...

If we had traded JC to the 76ers, he would have to have been jumped in...

Getting Jumped GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/12/2022 at 6:08 PM, Spud2nique said:

So you’re the one. :sarcastic:

Were you the dude on realgm with the threads?

Nah. Haven't posted over there in forever. I'm typically around Hawksquawk every week, but mostly as a reader.

• Like 1

Damaged star?  Oh that's easy.

The problem with Randle, is that he is NOT a leader and he should never been used as the #1 guy on a team.  He can't handle that pressure.

From a talent standpoint, this guy definitely has it . . when used the correct way.

The question is, what do you give up for him?  And just because things went sour in New York, doesn't mean that he won't play well somewhere else.  The league constantly makes mistakes when evaluating malcontent guys around the league.  Sometimes, a change of scenery helps guys find a new life.

Despite all of his shortcomings, we don't have a single big on the team who can do all of this.

This was just 3 weeks ago.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Randle popped up on my radar.  I had questions.  Is he the guy who was in NY last year or is he the guy that he was with the Lakers and everybody else?  Also, is he better than JC?  He seems tougher but when placed in our offense, what happens to him?

9 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Damaged star?  Oh that's easy.

The problem with Randle, is that he is NOT a leader and he should never been used as the #1 guy on a team.  He can't handle that pressure.

From a talent standpoint, this guy definitely has it . . when used the correct way.

The question is, what do you give up for him?  And just because things went sour in New York, doesn't mean that he won't play well somewhere else.  The league constantly makes mistakes when evaluating malcontent guys around the league.  Sometimes, a change of scenery helps guys find a new life.

Despite all of his shortcomings, we don't have a single big on the team who can do all of this.

This was just 3 weeks ago.

Yup I mean is he worth giving up Collins for is the question???

Randle can at least generate his own offense. Collins gets his points in the flow of offense and will carry you on some nights.  Randle can do it every night.  Plus he's a better facilitator.  Less efficient, but everyone is less efficient than Collins.  

Would be funny if we traded the Charlotte pick back to them.

• Premium Member
On 3/12/2022 at 2:12 AM, NBASupes said:

There is a massive gap between AD and Westbrook. Westbrook? I'll rather have Dennis back 10 out of 10 times. Hell, I would take Jeff Teague right now. AD, I'll take him but the price has to be right. 

Westbrook is one of the worst 10-20 players in the entire league.

33 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

Randle can at least generate his own offense. Collins gets his points in the flow of offense and will carry you on some nights.  Randle can do it every night.  Plus he's a better facilitator.  Less efficient, but everyone is less efficient than Collins.  

Would be funny if we traded the Charlotte pick back to them.

No, Randle is absolute garbage. Knicks have been better when he's not on the floor this year.