• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A funny thought about Musical Chairs... What do you think....

Diesel

• Premium Member

Quinn Synder gets fired in Utah. 

Diggnault is fired in OKC.

Doc is fired in Philly. 

Nash is fired in Brooklyn

Nate is fired in Atlanta. 

Nate goes to OKC (formally Seattle). 

D'Antoni goes to Philly.

Frank Vogel to Utah. 

Snyder goes to San Antonio to replace Popp. 

Nash goes to Phoenix as an assistant. 

Doc comes to Atlanta. 

What would Doc Rivers in Atlanta Look like??

Offense, Pace, Defense, etc. 

• Premium Member

No. I do not want him near this team.  Id much prefer Nash as he still needs to prove himself and has a high BBIQ.  I dont want a guy looking for another big pay check that blames his players for his own failures. Id rather keep Nate than get Doc

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, JeffS17 said:

No. I do not want him near this team.  Id much prefer Nash as he still needs to prove himself and has a high BBIQ.  I dont want a guy looking for another big pay check that blames his players for his own failures. Id rather keep Nate than get Doc

Nash... Are U freaking Kidding me.  Nash is not an NBA level coach. Kyrie said, we don't even need a coach.   That's how much coaching Nash is doing. 

Orlando Doc was 1000 better than anything Nash has done. 

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Nash... Are U freaking Kidding me.  Nash is not an NBA level coach. Kyrie said, we don't even need a coach.   That's how much coaching Nash is doing. 

Nash is an unknown — kyrie said that bc kyrie is an egomaniac that believes hes smarter than the coach.  I dont think we have any idea how good nash is or isnt, which id take over doc any day.  We know what Doc is which is a fraud.  

23 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Don't WANT either one, but I'd rather have either one over what we currently have.  So yeah, that's where we are.  Sucks.  

• Like 1

• Premium Member
24 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Nash is an unknown — kyrie said that bc kyrie is an egomaniac that believes hes smarter than the coach.  I dont think we have any idea how good nash is or isnt, which id take over doc any day.  We know what Doc is which is a fraud.  

Nash is not an unknown.

Nash is not an NBA level coach.   All year long, he has been running KD like he was 20.   He did the same last year and probably is why they lost to Milwaukee.   Now, he faces an inferior team and is being thouroughly out coached.  There are no adjustments.   Has not been any all season.   he makes Nate look like Wooden. 

5 minutes ago, shakes said:

This team needs a Thibs.

If you cry about Nate's rotation... get ready to go out and get a rag... and he probably benches Trae.

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Nash is not an unknown.

Nash is not an NBA level coach.   All year long, he has been running KD like he was 20.   He did the same last year and probably is why they lost to Milwaukee.   Now, he faces an inferior team and is being thouroughly out coached.  There are no adjustments.   Has not been any all season.   he makes Nate look like Wooden. 

If you cry about Nate's rotation... get ready to go out and get a rag... and he probably benches Trae.

I care more about the team wide lack of intensity and defensive effort than any other issue.  And if Trae has to get benched to get it through his skull then so be it.

• Premium Member
26 minutes ago, shakes said:

I care more about the team wide lack of intensity and defensive effort than any other issue.  And if Trae has to get benched to get it through his skull then so be it.

There's a great deal of coaches who can get you what you want without destroying the fabric of this team. 

Thibbs will destroy the fabric of this team and will leave us high and dry.  Look at Minny and Chicago.  A small buzz and then years looking for some semblance of an identity.