• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Mega Trades, Signings, and Rumor Discussion Thread

theheroatl

Here it is! We will see if we stick with it. As much as I love debating the worthiness of John Collins or Bogi’s Knees or what you had for breakfast, I’d like a pure rumor thread for all NBA and Hawks specific trades and signings. Team direction and other ongoing arguments can be discussed further in the other thread.

I’m hoping the Gobert trade is done today instead of the waiting until the 23rd but I’m sure that is just wishful thinking with Danny “War Chest” Ainge involved.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

Is there a reason that deal would go down today or just wishing?

Why today vs. next week? A whole weekend more of smoke and speculation as opposed to moving on to the real issue which is identifying a shooting guard.

Also I don’t believe the Hawks are looking to move up in the draft so I’d like to know if they are or just trading 16.

Edited by theheroatl

• Moderators
23 hours ago, theheroatl said:

Here it is! We will see if we stick with it. As much as I love debating the worthiness of John Collins or Bogi’s Knees or what you had for breakfast, I’d like a pure rumor thread for all NBA and Hawks specific trades and signings. Team direction and other ongoing arguments can be discussed further in the other thread.

I’m hoping the Gobert trade is done today instead of the waiting until the 23rd but I’m sure that is just wishful thinking with Danny “War Chest” Ainge involved.

If you want to discuss something different than on the other mega thread can you start a new thread with a title specific to that?  I think this is a bit confusing with how similar it is to the already existing thread.  I'm also happy to reopen this one and just change the title if you prefer.  (PM me on that)  Thanks, @theheroatl

• AHF locked this topic