• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Here's a question.. for the Nate hate...

Diesel

• Premium Member
20 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Neither was PHX when they gave the job to Williams who had a horrible record as a HC. 

I view Fizz as I viewed Monte before he took the Suns gig.  A very good coach who was given a bad deal. 

If I were going for the assistant type, I would hear Cassell out.  He has been the bridesmaid for a long time.   He's watched Ty go out, Uke Go out, even Green go out... and he's still waiting. 

I can't help but believe that he'd be good with Guards. 

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Frank Vogel.

Quin Snyder

Sam Cassell

Charles Lee

Kenny Atkinson

Only one of those I would take would be Snyder.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/3/2022 at 12:30 AM, Diesel said:

If we fired Nate,  would you have a problem with us hiring Ime Udoka?

Here's my problem...

No Will Hardy

No Joe  Mazzulla

But... if Nia Long was coming to every game...

Nia Long Releases Statement After Celtics Coach Ime Udoka's Suspension -  Sports Illustrated

Sign me up

We hear, "There's no one out there that doesn't already have a head coaching position."  Bull Feathers!  Maybe not an all world coach.  Look around.  We see names thrown around like rice at a wedding.  Nate took over Lloyd Pierce's team and assistant coaches and won!

What happened?  Roster was changed and Nate brought in his own assistant coaches.  This is what happened.  It's not working now.  It worked for the remainder of that 1st season.  When everything was changed it no longer worked.  "It" is still missing.  Until someoe finds out what "it" is and changes, we are falling down a shaft with no help in sight.

🥲