• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Capela to miss 1-2 weeks

JayBirdHawk

3 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Those teams will be absolutely feasting on the glass. 

Brooklyn not so much, they’re 28th in total rebounding.  Quietly their net rating been improving pretty quick tho.

I have no expectations whatsoever with this crazy rash of injuries.  At this pace DJ will return and someone will take his place (knock on wood for AJ). If the Hawks happen to show decently or better in this stretch it’s all gravy and biscuits.

1 hour ago, Packfill said:

In his eight prior seasons Clint has only played 70 games 3 times

Murray only once in 5 prior seasons

Collins only once in 5 prior seasons

Hunter never in three prior seasons

Bogi, surprisingly, twice in 5 prior seasons

Trae, twice in 4 prior seasons

So Trae is the only one batting 500.

I doubt the Hawks are outliers in this.  NBA season is long and people are going to miss games.  Happens to every team.

Trae has only missed 28 games in his career including 2 playoffs.  He’s on a whole ‘nother level of availability compared to the others.  John sat what 25 straight for the ‘roids?  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Sothron said:

4 out of 5 starters will now miss at least multiple weeks this season due to injury. Unreal. I'm so glad we have an owner that will not worry about the luxury tax and resigned Delon Wright, kept Kevin Huerter and signed a real center with the MLE to give us a great bench in case of injury.

Oh wait. 

Ressler is from Washington, probably a Celtics fan at heart.  No question Gertz is a Bulls fan.  Grant got on a Pistons jersey under his suit, and so on.  These folks got their eyes on a Euro soccer club after they flip the Hawks most likely.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, benhillboy said:

Ressler is from Washington, probably a Celtics fan at heart.  No question Gertz is a Bulls fan.  Grant got on a Pistons jersey under his suit, and so on.  These folks got their eyes on a Euro soccer club after they flip the Hawks most likely.

Seems unlikely, Jami attends most games and Ressler has been at most this year.  I’m hoping seeing this squad in person makes him eager for change

• Like 1