• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

New starting lineup for Game 2 (Tuesday)

Spud2nique

I've been on the OO for CC bus for a while now. Think it's an excellent idea and suggested it for Game 1 as well.

No real opinion on Bey for Hunter. Different players. Different weaknesses. Not sure Bey would be a bet positive over Hunter. 

I'm all for more JJ though. 

• Like 2

• Moderators

In general I like it although i think we can use Capela more to abuse them inside.   OO had a bad game 1 so I wouldn't think now would be the time to make that change.   Hunter's first half was so unbelievably bad that it's hard to even recognize that he was decent in the second half.  

We just need to have guys play to their modest potential and we can win.  I didn't think that before the series but C's are going to have to play a lot better if we even play our normal game.   That huge lead they built really helped obscure the fact that they didn't play well.  They shot well and defended ok (mostly we just couldn't shoot) but were very sloppy.  

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

but were very sloppy.  

Yes very.

On defense: slow rotations, out of position, effort, over helping on 3s (something that Quin is trying to break), not enough communication especially on switches,

On Offense...not hitting wide open shots and bunnies, playing inside, and our spacing (another emphasis Quin is trying to change) was something else in that 1st half.