• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

There's many a slip between the cup and the lip!

Gray Mule

All is quiet on the home front.  Pre-season / training camp is scheduled for September  Plenty of time for all sorts of things to happen.  

It's been said, "You just don't understand."  I plead guilty.  I don't understand a lot of stuff.  I do know what I like and what I don't and this is what matters to me.  

The Braves and the Dream's seasons are in full swing.  Falcon's teaining camp opens this week.  They wil cut almost half the roster by opening day.

Hawks have been busy.  Traded three for one, Patty Mill.  Signed a veteran free agent.  Had a very good draft and Summer League.  Stirred up a lot of smoke but no fire about a blockbuster deal and a super star.  Canada wants too much.

Some of us believe we know better than the GM and his staff.  We don't.  Some of us believe we could coach much better than Quin.  We can't.  Neither part of the Hawks orginization is perfect.  They are mere humans.  Very smart but will still make mistakes as will we all.  

I believe a better day has arrived for Atlanta's pro sports.  Let us all strive to become better fans.  Let us love one another.  Life is too short not to do this.

🥰

• Like 4

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, MarylandHawk said:

Yes let’s Rise Up while being True to Atlanta while we Chop our way into the national media’s hearts. 

Go Dawgs!  Jackets!

Fixed that for you 🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2