• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Off Topic Poll of the Day 8-15

Diesel

What were your fav TV Shows  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, ShooterSays said:

Rip is by far my favorite character on that show.

Yesterday Morning, My wife told me that Rip is a real cowboy IRL and that he's selling his own brand of coffee.   The coffee snub that I am, I may give it a taste.   I have recognized that Yellowstone is selling everything.  I saw that they have a few fragrances too.  Probably some Cool Water repackaged. 

15 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Yesterday Morning, My wife told me that Rip is a real cowboy IRL and that he's selling his own brand of coffee.   The coffee snub that I am, I may give it a taste.   I have recognized that Yellowstone is selling everything.  I saw that they have a few fragrances too.  Probably some Cool Water repackaged. 

That’s interesting about the coffee. I’m pretty dedicated to my nespresso, but that would be a cool thing to try. I’m still mind blown that these are the same person:

IMG_8860.gif

• Premium Member
27 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

That’s interesting about the coffee. I’m pretty dedicated to my nespresso, but that would be a cool thing to try. I’m still mind blown that these are the same person:

IMG_8860.gif

Damn...