• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Will we see this with full Snyder this season?

Sothron

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Hope so, brother

Hoping folks take a moment to watch those videos or at least a couple of them to see what a real Quin offense looks like. It is night and day different from Nate and his basic af sets.

• Like 3

• Premium Member

Snyder has his work cut out for him.   Mainly because of 1 guy.  Dre Hunter.  I don't see Trae having any problems with the PNR plays, the loop plays, the Pin downs...  However, there were many times when the 3 had to become a ball handler or a screener and I don't know if I see Dre even being comfortable doing that. 

Quin is Smart though.   I believe that he will custom fit some of the things that he coaches well onto this team.

• Premium Member
30 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Hoping folks take a moment to watch those videos or at least a couple of them to see what a real Quin offense looks like. It is night and day different from Nate and his basic af sets.

Yes, I remember last offseason(?) talking about coaching changes and I believe you, myself, and maybe a couple others were excited about Snyder.  He's the perfect guy for our young squad -- really looking forward to the season for that reason.  Seeing other teams around the league, the locker room issues they have before training camp even starts, off-court legal issues, dudes with injuries, etc... makes me really excited for our season.  We have a group of guys that are engaged, young, hungry, and with a new top 5 coach and system.  I think we're going to be a much, much better team in March than November, and I'm excited to see that transition.

• Thanks 1