• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Question of the Day....11/27

Diesel

• Premium Member

The way I see it... the teams and players looking to unload frontcourt players are:

1.  Timberwolves.   KAT.  Say what you want, the T-Wolves are looking to get out of that supermax.   He's putting up ~ 22/9 and that's very good... and they are a top team... however, the salaries to come is not sustainable.   They may have an anti-Dominique moment and hold on to KAT because they are doing good right now. 

2.  Raptors.  Siakam.   I believe that they are still in sell posture with Siakam.   They don't want to give him a supermax.   His play is on the downside right now.   He's barely 20/8.  The young guys around him are playing pretty well.  It's hard dealing with their GM though. 

3.  Blazers.  Grant.  He's 23/4... That's right... 4.  

4.  Wizards.   Kuzma.  I'm sure he's available.   I think they just want picks now. 

5.  Pistons.   Wiseman.  His only game played this year was against us.   He had 11 points and 4 rebounds in 14 minutes of play.   Were they dangling him?

6.  Kings.  Barnes.   Harrison Barnes may be on the market?  Kings unexpected slide may lead the Black Falcon to a new place?

7.  Mavs.  Kleber or Holmes.  Often tossed on the trade Blocks... 

I just think that we may make some moves to fix up our frontcourt until JJ gets back. 

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Kings.  Barnes.   Harrison Barnes may be on the market?  Kings unexpected slide may lead the Black Falcon to a new place?

Barnes would be a good pickup for us but Kings have won 7 of their last 9 and have a better record than we do. 

• Premium Member

Somebody call Rudy Gay.

He knows the system.   Can put him on a couple of ten day contracts and see if he can work out. 

8 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Barnes would be a good pickup for us but Kings have won 7 of their last 9 and have a better record than we do. 

With Sabonis and Murry there...  They may be willing to let him go for the right price?

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Somebody call Rudy Gay.

He knows the system.   Can put him on a couple of ten day contracts and see if he can work out. 

With Sabonis and Murry there...  They may be willing to let him go for the right price?

What's their incentive though for a team that is 9-7 to give up their starting PF?  And who would they replace him with? These are their starters right now.  Not sure who we have that they'd be interested in. 

image.png

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

What's their incentive though for a team that is 9-7 to give up their starting PF?  And who would they replace him with? These are their starters right now.  Not sure who we have that they'd be interested in. 

image.png

9-7 but 6th in the west.. prolly a play in team.    I hate to say it but they'd prolly want Hunter and a pick swap.