• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Yesteryear’s ⭐️’s 2 Taaadaaaawww (today)

Spud2nique

Just a lil comparison as to who would be the equivalent type of player to the ones listed.

Top 10

https://nbaat90s.wordpress.com/before-the-90s/top-ten-nba-players-of-the-80s/

10.  Bernard King 👑=Jayson Tatum -Both small forwards who are three level scorers and can put the ball 🏀 in the hoop with ease.

9. Dominique Wilkins=Zion Williamson- Both explosive scorers and leapers that are just dominant forces and throw it down anywhere around the paint.

8. Kevin McHale= Domantas Sabonis- Extremely efficient scorers in the paint, unselfish big men passers, ultimate team dudes with high skill levels. {pardon me while I vomit 🤮 🤨 }

7. Julius “the DACTAAAA” ERVING=KD -Gliding scorers, bucket getters. Feisty individuals 😐 

6. Kareem Abdul Jabbar=  Nikola Jokic- Dominant bigs who were a problem on both ends, one had the unstoppable sky 🌌 hook while the other is dancing 💃 while juking an opponent with a sweet dime or flailing lazy swoop THAT GOES IN!!! 😃 

5. Isiah Thomas= TRAE YOUNG- Both are the best smalls in the game. Both guest as heck, both highly skilled, both leaders of their teams night in night out, BOTH HATED BY THE MEDIA 🤷‍♀️ for some odd reason…. 😐 

4. Michael Jordan= Ant 🐜 Edwards- Nobody compares to MJ and this was a tough one but as far as skillset and being able to score on three levels, be dynamic, have that IT factor, I mean it’s early and he won’t win 6 rings but he’s gonna be pretty good if he stays healthy. Nobody can be compared to Mike. I almost went N/A 

3. Moses Malone=Embiid- Inside scoring monsters, nightmares in the post. One was super tough though and another a baby 🏃‍♀️ 

2.  Larry Bird- Luka- Highly skilled small forwards that check the boxes for doing it all on the court, both spicy, both slow release perimeter deadeyes. Both annoying as hell 🏃‍♀️ 

1. Magic Johnson- Lebron 🤮 part deux 😶 

As Tony Montana would say…. @Diesel and squawkers..

Jooouuurrr tuuuurnnn

image.gif.1915b8c22cd4e8a7622ffcb335d3fa34.gif

• Like 2

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Zion=Shawn Kemp 

Which Shawn Kemp?

image.png

or

image.png

(In fairness to Zion, he is looking much more fit this year.  Way more muscle mass than early Kemp but much better shape than late Kemp.)

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, macdaddy said:

OIP.CasgWx7HH9lCY2LgytphFwHaKc?rs=1&pid=

That Cavs team under Fratello was pretty annoyingly good, using the shot clock a bunch. I remember I wanted Bob Sura aka the platinum player from Florida State with the Charlie Ward backcourt but also was pissed that we had just drafted a bust named Doug Edwards just a couple years back from that school 🏫.

Well I got my wish 8 years later and we got Bobby… ugh 😑 

I really just wanted Bobby from the start not in a year we were going for a top pick. 🤦‍♀️ 

They still had Terrell Brandon too. Ya that team took it to us a bit. I kept telling their team lightly and I think that group won a bunch of games against us. 😆 the Czar of the telestrator! 

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Immediately... I have questions.

First...

Dr. J = KD...  

This deserves it's on post.    Dr. J = KD.

First off... I grew up idolizing Dr. J.   And KD is no Dr. J.  KD is better.   KD at age 30 something is shooting freaking 52% from three. 

Honestly the dominance of the KD era is going to be overshadowed by the longevity of Lebron... and upended by the era changing of Steph Curry's dominance.  Dr. J was the man but he couldn't hold a candle to KD.

I can talk about Jokic and Kareem on another post.  BUt KD and Dr. J... not a good match. 

• Premium Member

Does this mean that Steph Curry is in a class by himself?

I would like to believe so.   Even though Lebron has his longevity stats, I don't think Lebron has been more dominant than Curry. 

Let's just Mount Rushmore this thing abit. 

Kareem... Cemented on Mt. Rushmore. 

Jordan....  Cemented on Mt. Rushmore. 

Magic....  Cemented on Mt. Rushmore. 

Now, you have Lebron, Curry, Bird, Kobe, Russell, Robertson, and Chamberlain all fighting for that last spot. 

If you go by offense it's Curry. 

If you go by rings and defense, it's Russell.

If you go by longevity, it's Lebron. 

If you go by Dominance, it's Chamberlain. 

If you go by Skills, it's Kobe. 

Bird has a mixture of Skills and Dominance. 

Robertson has a mixture of skills and offense. 

If you put them all in the same era playing against one another in their prime, it's hard to not see Kobe, Russell, Bird, Curry or Wilt coming out. 

2 hours ago, Diesel said:

This deserves it's on post.    Dr. J = KD.

First off... I grew up idolizing Dr. J.   And KD is no Dr. J.  KD is better.   KD at age 30 something is shooting freaking 52% from three. 

I thought about putting KD in place of his air ness. Would that make you happy? 🧐 

Ya he’s on the ignore list like some squawkers 🤫 🏃‍♀️ 

You takin my thread over? 🤨 MODS!!! MODS!!!! 🚨 ‼️ 

image.gif.7fff88c8fd28eafcbb88b6eacd431771.gif

Well if you have Magic you gotta have Buuuurd. 🤓 

Now, you have

The hell I do… 😐 

• Haha 2

I would like to believe so.   Even though Lebron has his longevity stats, I don't think Lebron has been more dominant than Curry. 

Kareem... Cemented on Mt. Rushmore. 

Jordan....  Cemented on Mt. Rushmore. 

Now, you have Lebron, Curry, Bird, Kobe, Russell, Robertson, and Chamberlain all fighting for that last spot. 

If you go by offense it's Curry. 

If you go by rings and defense, it's Russell.

If you go by longevity, it's Lebron. 

If you go by Dominance, it's Chamberlain. 

If you go by Skills, it's Kobe. 

Bird has a mixture of Skills and Dominance. 

Robertson has a mixture of skills and offense. 

If you put them all in the same era playing against one another in their prime, it's hard to not see Kobe, Russell, Bird, Curry or Wilt coming out. 

If this particular post was a basketball 🏀 player and I was Draymond I’d put it in a headlock! I wouldn’t even feel bad about it..

:boxing:

• Haha 1