• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2024 injuries and their affect on our record

thecampster

image.png.efdc9ee31efe84f330658f9cb97f4296.png

Highlighted a few things....1st...poor vit, he didn't get paid for his 16 games missed.

2nd, the Hunter/Johnson/Matthews injuries had some overlap that probably cost us more games than anything else.

The Bufkin thumb, Bogi playing through injury and a few other small things (like Griffin/Bey shooting woes) cost us a few more games.

I think we're better than our 22-27 record but after looking at this list, I'm not sure how much better.

How many wins did the JJ/Hunter injuries cost us?

• Like 1

• Moderators

Hunter / JJ combined with guys not really executing or buying into the new schemes.   I'd say we're a slightly better than .500 team if fully healthy.  But we're not going to be fully healthy the rest of the season so our lack of depth is going to keep us down barring a trade or two. 

We have really been very healthy so far compared to other seasons and a lot of other teams.   Knicks are missing Randle and Robinson but were still getting better.  Memphis has like 12 guys on their injured list and can barely field a team.   Cavs lost Garland and Mobley and got better.