• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is it naive to

Vol4ever

On 4/20/2024 at 4:46 PM, JTB said:

This off season is probably the most historic offseason in the Hawks franchise history in my opinion.

if they don’t get it right it can lead to a very miserable future long term.

Hardcore hawk fans like myself will watch from afar but will not tune in.

we all knew the Trae/murray tandem HAD to work in order to avoid this and while I may be among the few that believes it could still work with the correct adjustments, most think the tread is already worn out with those two together.

whatever trades they have brewing they better not get cold feet cause the number 1 priority should be to retain Trae long term by getting him more help! At least in my opinion .

I am rooting for Cleveland in the East.  They might not be a match for the Celtics,  but they have have proved that you can win with two undersized starting point guards. Before you tell me Mitchell is really not a point guard, I ask you how frequent is it to have a 6'2" shooting guard who averages over 6 assists a game.  Garland sacrificed part of his game to accommodate Mitchell. It can work if both players try to work together.  I was glad to hear Murray say that his mental health was top priority for the upcoming season.  I like having Murray on the team, and I hope we won't give him away for two second round picks and a couple of bags of chips, like we did with Collins.

22 hours ago, Watchman said:

I am rooting for Cleveland in the East.  They might not be a match for the Celtics,  but they have have proved that you can win with two undersized starting point guards. Before you tell me Mitchell is really not a point guard, I ask you how frequent is it to have a 6'2" shooting guard who averages over 6 assists a game.  Garland sacrificed part of his game to accommodate Mitchell. It can work if both players try to work together.  I was glad to hear Murray say that his mental health was top priority for the upcoming season.  I like having Murray on the team, and I hope we won't give him away for two second round picks and a couple of bags of chips, like we did with Collins.

I’m probably one of the few who also believe Trae and Murray can make it work but you have to add a very long front court next to them like the Cavs did with Mitchell and Garland.

we are just too small in the front court to really see what Trae and Murray could potentially do in my opinion.

Watch Minnesota play. How they all buy in including Conley to defense. They have a Jordan like dog on their team who is all team first. 

There is no way this currently constructed Hawks team can play with Knicks, Celtics, Thunder, and definitely not Wolves. Trade Trae 1st and go from there 

10 hours ago, JTB said:

I’m probably one of the few who also believe Trae and Murray can make it work but you have to add a very long front court next to them like the Cavs did with Mitchell and Garland.

we are just too small in the front court to really see what Trae and Murray could potentially do in my opinion.

In the playoffs everyone has to play defense. All 10 starters. Trae and Murray experiment needs to be ended asap. What is it about Atlanta holding on so long? Same goes for the Braves with Bryce Elder. Brian Snitker is afraid to change a lineup meanwhile Dodgers are out here being proactive spending to win. Phillies skipper shifts his players around. Has players bunting