• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae’s Silence

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, Afro said:

No one is safe also means him celebrating #1 also means he's celebrating another of his teammates getting the boot. 

Just to play devils advocate some more to the freak out crew lol. 

He very well may just be "#1 is cool, but it also means Clint goes toodaloo and I don't want to celebrate that"

Not only that, you know how things will get turned: 

1. Trae says - yeah #1 pick...it'll be Hawks looking to trade #1 despite Trae excited about it

2. He mentions Sarr - it'll be Hawks looking to take [name a player] going against what Trae prefers.

3. Trae know just adding the #1 pick won't immediately change the team's fortunes. It's the entire team philosophy and direction that's more than just the #1 pick.

• Premium Member

I'll say it again, I'm losing my mind with excitement over where we are.  I have done absolutely nothing at work today.  This reminds me of the days when I would run my mouth sun up to sun down on the Squawk.  I'm ridiculously excited.  I've also said that I hope the front office is moving forward with a purpose and not buying into any of the distractions - even the very real eventuality that Trae will be a UFA in short order.

I'm not panicked.  I'm excited and eager to hear how our star feels heading into one of the biggest off seasons that I can remember.  I understand that it's a chess game he has to play and I don't blame him.  For me, and people who keep up with him on social media, it's still odd that he hasn't weighed in.  

• Like 3