• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

ESPN...trade talk

hawkster411

if we have to take on a bad contract like chucky atkins i would demand that eithe rprince or darkop is invilved in the deal. no way i taek on his contract w/o 1 of those 2 in the deal. I doubt that they let darko go after just 1 season but who knows if they get sheed they will be the best team in the east easily and may even be a challenge for the west in the finals. Theres always hope that we can pry darko away from them.

I understand that they are both skinny but they have three things going for them: they are young, have length(wingspan), and know how to play basketball.

In two years these two paired with a legit three point shooter like Ray Allen could be menacing locking up the guy they guard.

• Premium Member

When Dallas had Dirk, they were never in contention to win a championship. If Detroit gets Wallace, they will be the favorite to come out of the East and possibly be the first Eastern team capable of winning the NBA title in a long time.

How much is that worth to a franchise.

Well, let's see. Dallas hasn't sniffed a Championship and that's with Dirk being Dirk.

Secondly, Dirk's first year, he played in 42 games, started 24 of them and he played 20.4 mpg. Darko has started NONE and has played a total of 54 minutes. That's with his longest outing being a 9 minute game.

He's NO Dirk.