Can this be done? Dion 4 Odoem!

Gambit99

I'm not as up on salaries and conditions as some of you, but I wonder if we could do the following:

Dion/Hendu for Odoem

Atlanta

JT/DD

DJ/Ira/Email

LO/TK

SAR/UD

Theo/Nazr/Christoffersen

Clippers

Quetin/Dooling

Dion/McInnis

Miles/Magg

Brand/Wilcox/Hendu

Kandi/Obinna/Ely

I think that everyone wins. They get rid of a problem and get a young hardbody scorer. We get a young SF and a third scorer.

Dion/Hendu for Odom would not work. Salaries don't match up, and Sterling would never take on Hendu's contract.

If Dion's stock has risen, and Odom's continues to drop...a Dion/1st for Odom could be worked out, I think. It's a matter of salaries, really.

They are seriously talking about trading Odom straight up for Snow........Snow has screws in his feet or ankles I believe and has absolutely zero offensive game. Dion has far more potential than him and is light years ahead of him offensively. It doesnt seem to make sense that Dion could get us Odom, but if Snow can get Odom then Dion damn sure could. I worry too much about Odom though and the potential for a longterm suspension coming to him to really trade for him, but I think I would risk Dion on it. Certainly not Theo.