• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

monday insider please. (Weez is on vacation)

BOShforRoy

I think that they have it on ESPN....and strangely it only costs 4.95 or something like that for the entire month......you guys that keep asking for someone to post these when its 5 freakin dollars a month kill me. If its really that important for you guys to read the Insider then dont be so cheap and pay for a damn subscription.

Dofan,

I know you will take this the wrong way, I don't intend it to be that way.

I don't think it is wrong for someone to request the insider reports. Ever since I have been on this board the insiders have been posted with regularity. So when it isn't up, someone asks. What's the big deal?

Now if a person was requesting an insider report and it was never on this site that would be a different story.

Yeah, if they really want the information they should pay. But, for the most part they are usually posted on this site.

P

I didnt take it the wrong way, I understand where you are coming from. Before you started posting on this site I posted the Insider for 6-12 months daily and I got tired of it and someone else took over and then Weez did. What pisses me off is the people that only come here for that and only write posts asking for the Insider. I certainly dont mind posting it for any of the active members here, but I wont do it for just anyone wandering in off the net. I am sure that there are tons of places out there putting it up daily for free.....so they can just go find it there if they dont have anything meaningful to contribute to this site.