• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

BwwwaAAAAAhahahahahahaha!

Wretch

• Premium Member

But I REALLY don't want to see anymore Spurs basketball passed this point. It's great to watch them do battle with other WC teams, like a contrast of styles. But I don't want to see them playing in the final series of the season - against Detroit, NJ, or Indiana crazy.gif

I like the Lakers, but it wouldn't matter who the Spurs played from this point forward. I'd be rooting against them. Personally, I'm pulling for the TWolves to win it all. I'd like to see them and Indiana in the championship series. That would be a refreshing change.

I like what I'm seeing from Miami too. I love seeing turnaround stories in the NBA and it looks like Wade and Odom are the real deal. If Caron completely comes to form, then these guys will be a threat to do something. They're too inexperienced to handle anything beyond the conference semi's, so I wouldn't want to see them surprise Indiana...but next year, I'll be in their corner...

If they're not playing us that is...!

• Admin

Garnett has done a lot this year to win me over. He's grown on me. but I don't want them to win it this year. Give it to them next year.

If Duncan can't get it again, I'd like to see the Lakers do it. Get Malone his ring (big malone fan here).

• Premium Member

This seems like a one shot deal to me. If the Wolves are going to get passed anyone to get to the championship game, they'll need Spree. I don't think Cassell and KG will be enough. Yet, I don't think Spree is going to continue to be as fast or effective in the next 2 or 3 years. This is their chance and I think if they blow it, that's it.

About the Spurs...

I just don't enjoy watching them play EC teams. A) They are going to stomp them and B) if the EC team doesn't have a lot of guns, then it's going to be a crawling, defensive, blogfest. Also, lots of good players never get that elusive ring...Duncan's got two, so I don't feel sorry for him. Not only that, but I'm sure that he'll add another one before it's all over.

I'd like to see the Kings win it all, but I have a feeling they'll go down like the mid-90's Suns. Them and the Mavs are pretty much in the same boat. Until they can figure out how to stop people, then they'll continually be blasted out of the playoffs. I don't think either team beats these Lakers or the Spurs in a 7 game series and it'll pretty much stay that way.

I don't feel sorry for Malone or GP. In fact, I think it's kinda cheesy that they're riding on what Kobe, Shaq, and Phil built. Maybe not GP, so much as Malone - but I don't think a championship ring adds anything to their resumes.

Spree has really shut Bibby Down. I didn't think Spree

could still play defense as good as has done. It's been

the Kings offense that has hurt them in this series. They

have played good defense and have been in the games. But

Bibby and Peja shooting in the 20's isn't going to get

it done. Peja is really starting to come off as a choker.

Every playoffs he seems to dissappear.