• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

5 down, 7 to go.....

Diesel

• Admin

I think the problems with Crawford and Williams was that both wanted to be PG and neither got to play together so they were fighting each other for PT.

That was completely Cartwrights fault. I think JT and Crawford would be excellent compliments to each other. Neither is a true pg and neither is a true SG. This will allow them both to play each position depending on the situation of the game.

Crawford at 6'7 can guard the shooting guards while JT concentrates his D on the opposing point.

I think Crawford is excatly the type of guard that JT needs to play with. Resign Sura and you have a perfect 3 guard rotation where each player can be interchangable.

Hmm..

If we got Howard and picked up Luke Jackson I'd go this route.

Trade JT and the two second rounders for Jamal Crawford.

Resign Jax and Sura to reasonable deals.

Sign Swift and Foyle.

Lineup:

Crawford/Sura

Jax/Hansen/Jackson

Diaw/Crawford/Jackson

Swift/Hendu

Foyle/Howard

You could defintely run with this team. I'm not sure I buy into the fact that Diaw can't play in a running offense. The guy is young and athletic and a good ball handler. In the playoffs you need to be able to play half court offense anyways, especially in the East therefore Diaw is a keeper.

All you guys seem to think he's a very good player but I don't see it. His BEST season he averaged 6 pts and 7 rbs a game with around 2.5 bpg in around 25 mpg. That is not terrible but it is certainly not the stuff a rebuilding team needs to try to acquire. The incredible thing to me is that you guys seem to be willing to drop $5 million a season for Foyle. No way in heck would I give him that much. I think that $5 million could be spent a lot bette elsewhere.

If we need a center, how in the world could Mehmet Okur not be on your list. I think he is CLEARLY the best FA center on the market and we would be crazy not to look at him. I'd rather have him than Crawford or Swift at the same price.

I'd LOVE to have Jax back but not for 7-8 per. I could see starting him at 6 per but no more.

As for the JT/Crawford situation, I disagree. I think they would be terrific together. The reason that Williams and Crawford didn't work out is because they both wanted to be the PG and more importantly, Cartwright REFUSED to play them together. As a result, they never had much of a chance to develop any chemistry. I think JT would happily defer to Crawford and let him initiate the offense so that JT can focus on what he does best, score.