• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Mock Draft Info

Admin

Thanks to everyone for participating so far. Right now we are a day ahead of schedule so lets slow down a little and try and stay on pace and people dont get confused about when they have to make their picks by.

The draft board is up to date and online as of right now.

Oh dont worry about it Nique. I appreciate you making your pick......just letting everyone know that we should slow back down so that we dont get confused because its easy to have happen. Thanks for making your pick so quickly.

• Premium Member

Let's do it like the pros.....

Set aside a time of about 2 hours when everyone can participate... You'll probably need to do it in a Chat Room... And give each "GM" 5 minutes... I think every one who is participating has a name already and has done their "scouting". This gives a chance for people to think, react, and actually gives a draft like feel...

Because I will be honest, the 6 hour thing is a bit long and every year we get ahead of schedule and lose somebody.

-D.

Well I would like that and actually tried to do that the 1st year but we could never actually get everyone to agree to a time that they could be around. Its always that someone has school or has to work or isnt even in the US or something........but yeah I would prefer to do it like that as well.

Of course if everyone just follows the timeline it wont get of course here. 18 hours is sufficient time to get online and spend 5-10 minutes choosing someone and writing up your reasons for picking them I think.

Well the whole point of taking longer this year is that so people actually put some effort into their pick by doing research on it and trying to come as close to the real draft as possible. If someone just comes on here and picks someone for the hell of it and barely does a writeup about it whats the point behind it?

Last year we had the 4 hours between picks thing and it didnt work out very well, thats why this year I started much earlier so that we would have more time. 18 hours gives everyone plenty of time to do lots of research and make an informative pick and they have a large window to make their pick in. Last year with the 4 hour thing I would say that out of 37 picks there were at least 20 people who didnt show up to make their picks.

LOL yeah I know what you mean. Hey I am doing all this and not even picking in this draft, even though I wanted to. Its a long process, but I am really hoping that we can be close to accurate this year with people having more time to think about their picks.

Sorry about you getting the Lakers, but you should 2 picks so hopefully your other pick is better.

Thanks for the compliment on the site.