• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Poll: EuroLeague Players

I think the Euroleague Debate should be addressed. The only Euroleague player I like is Tony Parker (& Drazen Petrovich RIP). However I have notice some love Euroleaguers some hate them. Let settle it once and for all.

And I am saying it for the record Dirk and Peja are not good they are just simply the best Sissyball has to offer.

I set up the poll with 6 options so no ones view is misconstrude.

I for one voted that. The reasoning behind that is it will help to slow down or kill this trend of HS kids coming straight into the NBA for the most part, or college kids leaving early because they wont be drafted nearly as high. Thats why I voted it. The NBA was getting into a terrible trend letting all those HS kids come in when they werent ready to play and it was killing college ball as well. Having all these foreign players has both helped college ball and the NBA. I think its making a huge impact and certainly a positive one. Show me something else in our lifetime that has helped the game this much.

Dolfan23 is rite... I never thought about that.

NCAA is losing a lot of talent. Kobe Bryant and Tracy McGrady could have easily created some SCHOOL RECORDS and NCAA records by going to school.

Its also going back to FUNDAMENTALS. I know lots of guys who just like to dunk when they cant do a LEFT-HANDED LAYUP.