• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Catwoman: OUCH...what was she thinking...

chillzatl

I've always thought Halle was overrated. Sorry, Angela

Bassett is a better actress and if you seen the movie

where she plays Tina Turner in What's love got to do

with it you'd see just how good Bassett really is.

But I still can't understand why she took this role. I'm

sure she made a decent paycheck but she could have done

better than this.

Honestly, it's just another reason why the entertainment

buz in america is in the sh!tter these days. Just look at

most of the movies that come out these days aswell as

horrible singers like Ashlee Simpson and William Hung

actually selling CD's. Pop culture is the biggest piece

of crap.

Have you guys seen the movie or are you just reacting to the reviews.

I've learned that you can not always go by the reviews. Not all movies are "best picture" material, but they are sometimes entertaining.

For instance, I enjoyed watching the Chronicles of Riddick. No it wasn't groundbreaking or anything, but I got what I wanted out of a sci-fi: good action and great effects. The critics however clobbered the movie.

All I'm saying is that you can't always go by the reviews. They are sometimes skewed toward a norm that does not always apply.

i saw the movie and heres what i think

- Halle Barry was the PERFECT actress to play catwoman. if u watch the movie, u'll know what i mean. i dont think any other woman can portray that "sexy, smart, wicked, dangerous, and naughty" personalities and movements of catwoman/patience (catwomans real name) better than Halle.

- i had low expectations of the movie, so i guess the movie was just "okay." i watched it for Halle. just like every other guy... lol

- i think the actions scenes were great. plus- Halle is always shakin her booty when shes fighting/walking... lol

- the storyline itself isint attractive at all.. its actually kinda dull.

- but i guess if ur a big MARVEL fanattic, ull prob enjoy it.

I haven't looked into this, but I'm guessing from what I've seen that the movie doesn't really follow DC story lines (admittedly, I read a lot of comics in my earlier years, though never Catwoman...and I'm not sure that she actually had her own series, probably did) ~ assuming that she had her own book; catwoman's a batman character, thus she should be DC.

http://askmen.com/toys/entertainment_100/118b_gossip.html

Halle Berry's a sexy man

If you plan on checking out Catwoman, I have to warn you about something first. According to reports, Halle Berry's stunt double for the movie was none other than 29-year-old Nito Larioza -- a man.

He was chosen to do the stunts because he fits Halle's description -- he has the same skin color and is the same height.

So I apologize for bursting your masturbatory bubble, but when you're watching the movie and thinking to yourself man, look at her body, you may actually be admiring someone else entirely. According to Larioza, "The scenes are shot so fast you can't tell. But a lot of boys feasting their eyes on Halle's sexy costume are gonna flip when they realize they got steamy about a bloke in a girl's costume."