• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dion Glover on the blocks...?

Diesel

• Premium Member

As Promised, I come with some possible Dion trades...

Dion/Nazr to Chicago for Erob/Bagaric?

Dion/Nazr/CC to Portland for Dale Davis/Woods?

Dion/Nazr/Hendu to NY Knicks for Spreewell/Thomas?

Dion to NJ for Richard Jefferson?

Dion/1st to Phoenix for Stoudamire.

I think E-Rob and his contract aren't worth Nazr/Dion. If they were willing to take Hendu, I'd listen.

Portland won't trade Woods, period.

Probably the most realistic trade, just replace Thomas with Harrington, or NY probably won't do it.

Hah...we're more likely to get Kittles for Dion. Jefferson will likely start at SG for NJ, I think Jefferson will be a star in this league.

Um...Johnson, Jacobsen, Penny...why does Phoenix need Dion? Besides, they absolutely love Stoudamire.

I don't think that NJ would ever do it, but I would trade Dion for Jefferson in a second...

JT/DJ/RJ/SAR/Theo is one yound energetic starting 5. Toni could teach him how to play with more savy in the low post. He needs to work on his long range stroke, but he shows a lot of promise. He reminds me of a DJ/Dion mix with not quite as good of 3 pt range.

I wouldn't trade Nazr for E Rob staright up, let alone throw in Dion. What has E Rob ever done other than EXACTLY what Hendu did? Both looked fantastic for a season backing up a better player but when they were given a starting job, they didn't perform. I think the Bulls would do that deal in a heartbeat. I know I would if I were them.

Interesting proposal. I don't see why Portland would do it though because they already have Wells and Anderson at SG. Why would they need Glover? I CAN see why they would need Nazr, I just don't think they would give up Woods in the deal.

NY MIGHT do a deal where we get Spree if they get Nazr/Dion/filler but I can't imagine they would take Hendu and give us Thomas to get it done.

No way in hell NJ gives up Jefferson to get Glover. Although Dion won the MVP, Jefferson was clearly the best player at the Shaw Summer league.

No way Phoenix does that! They LOVE Stoudemire.