• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

This is my best article yet please read!

Hawksfreak

The only problem that I have with Miller is his horrible defense. He is terribly slow and clumsy and he cant dribble to save his life on offense. He is pretty much a spot up shooter and I dont really want another one of those on offense when we already have DJ. Thats why I would prefer Crawford because he can score in a variety of ways and he is a VERY good shooter from outside also. Yes he is unproven but when he did play last year he played very well. Jordan loves the guy to which is all I need to hear about him to overlook the unproven tag. He is going to blow up this year I think and because he can play defense also I would much rather have him than Miller, but honestly I cant see us getting either of of them.

I would be surprised if we took Crawford over Miller but not shocked. Both are going to be quality NBA players. Miller is better now but Crawford probably has more upside. Of course upside does not always translate into better so I guess the decision would depend on how much of that potential the team believed would be realized.

Bottom line, I think dealing for Miller is the safe choice and I think it would yield more immediate results. With the guarantee of making the playoffs being made, I think Miller would be the logical choice.

Guest Walter

Hey Diesel, I came up with the nick name "JC" all by myself. Ya' Like that?

Miller fills our positional role of a starter quality pure Sf (with potential) and Crawford the personal role of an aggressive perimeter player. DG might fill that role to some extent if not to a great extent which is an argument against JC. JC's upside however is HUGE. Miller is far more ready now than JC due to his injury.

I think you overlook Miller's ball handling and ability to create some Dolfan.

W

Guest Walter

With Hunter out and then down, Griffith a mess, and only Olumide (6pts and 6rebs a summer league game), I'd be surpised, assuming Orlando doesn't get Clark, if this or some similar deal for Orlando doesn't get done.

W