• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What BK Should have Done!!!!!!

LastDon

Personally, I think it was a terrible mistake to not trade the 6th pick to Indiana for Al Harrington. The Pacers were diligently trying to trade up in the draft to get Luke Jackson and would have gave us Al for the six pick.

We could have resigned Jax to the fair contract he recieved and if BK wasn't sold on JT as the point he could have drafted Jameer Nelson at 17 and still shipped JT to Dallas for Toine.

A lineup of Nelson, Jax, Harrington, Toine, Collier would be a playoff team in the east. Especially with KA,JB,Diaw, Willis coming off the bench.

I really have a bad feeling about J-Chill because he played in the Pac-10 which is a very overated conference.

• Admin

He didn't want to resign here and if you traded JT he would want to go since they are buddies. Jax was a garbage time player, in other words he padded his stats for a bad team. He is a decent shooting guard but is very replaceable. Childress has played 3 pre season games. Give the guy a chance.

ur plan sounds very good, and would keep us very competitive this year (at least in the EAST). i think Jackson, Walker, Harrington would be a great trio for us.

However, ur assuming that JACKSON wanted to resign with us. for all u know, he planned to leave us the whole time. whether or not we make the deal w/ Indy, there could be a good chance that he just takes the FULL MLE w/ indy for a longterm contract.

that being said, its kinda feels like we signed AL HARRINGTON in the free agency period.

would have offered Jax that type of money on the open market. Denver had it's eyes on Ginobli,Barry,Martin ect. Indiana was capped out. PHX wanted Q-Rich, San Antonio main objective was to sign Ginobli and I honestly feel like they valued Barry more than they did Jax because they could have easily brought him back to SA.

I think that there is no way Jax would have left the type of contract we signed him to go to a team for less money in a city that probably doesn't compare to Atlanta from a lifestyle perspective.

It's just obvious to me that BK could have didn't an excellent job instead of a fair one if he evaluated the situation better.

During this year's draft the only players I would have drafted at 6 were Livington or either Harris and both were long gone at 6 so saying that it would have been a mistake is an exaggeration.

Giving up Jax was way too much considering the player that was acquired could have been add with is what now the equavalent of Josh Childress or Luke Jackson and neither of these players should be mentioned in the same breath with Jax who contributed to an NBA championship team and carried us last season with clutch shooting and emotion.

Also the only mistake about trading the 3rd pick for Reef was that it included Lo Wright who was coming into his own along with JT running the pick and roll. I would take Reef over Pau right now because Reef is more explosive on O, a better rebounder, and a better Defender and we all know that Reef was a madador on D.