• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bo Outlaw

macdaddy

• Moderators

Why not pick up Outlaw and dump Pig. I know he has a contract but geez I can't see Pig contributing more than Outlaw could give us and Outlaw could play C.

Has anyone noticed that the Rockets are getting no respect in pre-season predictions. I'm not looking forward to playing them that's for sure.

WE NEED OUTLAW!

Now, I know he is no superstar. However, this guy brings a lot to a team. Specifically, his energy, attitude, and unselfish play. Not to mention he is a great teammate.

I live in Orlando and even though I hate the Magic. I enjoyed watching Bo play. He still makes his home in Orlando and I saw him at my gym. We talked about this past season. This man just likes to compete. He believes whichever team he plays with should make the playoffs.

Billy Knight and Woodson need to get a hold of him immediately to get him on this team. We have a great opportunity to pick up a guy who can help turn this team around.

Granted he is not the only person we need, but he will be a big help with what we are trying to accomplish.

P

Not to mention the last thing I told him this summer was that I wish he would play for the Hawks.