• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Harrington and Anderson scuffle

jezmund

I'm surprised no one has brought this up. I read on today's hoopshype.com rumors that there was a shouting match between them after the game last night. Anderson was being critical of Josh Childress supposedly and Harrington took exception to it. I have one question if this is true. What has Kenny Anderson been doing since he got here to be able to criticize Childress? (Other than almost losing his job to a rookie)

• Moderators

I read that Harrington was mad that some were taking the loss to lightly. At this point I think its all good that these guys care that much. It shows that they believe.

But with these things you never really know what the truth is. KA has has some bad games but he's been steady the last 4 and we need him and we need him to be a team leader. Ivey can't play the whole game.

I interested to see how this plays out. Even in a loss last night there seemed to be more hope/drive/promise than I've seen the last 3 years. Its good that these guys know what it takes to win.

"Things got heated in the Atlanta locker room after the Hawks squandered a 17-point lead and lost 93-86 Wednesday to the Indiana Pacers at Conseco Fieldhouse. Former Pacers teammates Al Harrington and Kenny Anderson got into a shouting match and Harrington had to be restrained by several teammates and Hawks coach Mike Woodson. A witness said Harrington took exception to Anderson's criticism of rookie forward Josh Childress, who scored 10 points off the bench." Indianapolis Star.

"Once the media was allowed inside the locker room, Harrington walked over to Anderson and they had a brief conversation before shaking hands. Harrington denied there was a problem. "What? Ah, no, you didn't hear nothing," Harrington said, smiling." Indianapolis Star

Quote:

"Things got heated in the Atlanta locker room after the Hawks squandered a 17-point lead and lost 93-86 Wednesday to the Indiana Pacers at Conseco Fieldhouse. Former Pacers teammates Al Harrington and Kenny Anderson got into a shouting match and Harrington had to be restrained by several teammates and Hawks coach Mike Woodson. A witness said Harrington took exception to Anderson's criticism of rookie forward Josh Childress, who scored 10 points off the bench." Indianapolis Star.

"Once the media was allowed inside the locker room, Harrington walked over to Anderson and they had a brief conversation before shaking hands. Harrington denied there was a problem. "What? Ah, no, you didn't hear nothing," Harrington said, smiling." Indianapolis Star

What? ME...Kenny....A problem? What problem? grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

To add to that report :

Walker wanted to get involved but he was just TOO DAMN TIRED to even lift a finger. "I think I have contracted Basketball-elbow from all those 3's I attempted", said Walker. "As for AL and Kenny, they're cool. It's just that we are developing a mindset of 'hating to lose' and we seem to be getting much better at that."

wink.gif