• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Am I the only one glad to see Grant Hill back?

chillzatl

yea, i mean- how can u NOT root for this guy?

doesnt matter if ur a magic fan or not- this is a guy who has never caused any trouble in the NBA and has been suffering w/ injuries over the past several years.

remember, before his injuries- he was the most likely player to put up a TRIPLE-DOUBLE on a given night.

These days, seems like GARNETT or KIDD is most likely to accomplish that feat. McGrady/Kobe/LeBron are not far behind either.

but man, i loved GRANT HILL. dude had a COMPLETE game. one of the highest BASKETBALL IQs ive seen in the past 10 years or so.

• Premium Member

I mean, he's a multimillionaire, playing a game for a living so I can't feel TOO sorry for him. *lol* But it's great seeing Hill back on top of his game. I always root for guys who try to make comeback's like that.

It's good for the fans and good for the NBA too. I think the disappearance of Hill and Mourning really hurt the Eastern Conference a few years ago. It's just really good to see him out there. REALLY good.

Yeah, GHill is awesome. I loved to watch him play back in the day with the pistons. Hope to catch a few Orlando games this year.

Would you just for kicks want to see something like an All-Comeback team play. Would be an interesting roster:

PG Jay Williams

SG Penny Hardaway

SF Grant Hill

PF McDyess

C Mourning

Bench:

Demarr

Michael Dickerson

........and Big Country Reeves as a token white guy. smile.gif